Article delegate-en/2819 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] I need help in port forward config
13 Jan 2005 15:27:38 GMT "Ms. Cathy" <pamfqbdyi-puniz7fmro5r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi, I'm Cathy from Hungary. My company has Internet connection and I'm an operator an DC++ channel. But all of ports are disabled except for 8080 (http surfing). I'd like to use DC++ client. But I don't config port forward in delegate so i need some help.

Http proxy address: vallalat.hu:8080
DC++: or socks5 either passive mode (we've netware bordermanager and local lan)

Could anyone write me an correct config.ini file? I think I need it. Thanks a lot.

Cathy