Article delegate-en/281 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: expire error ? (Re: Compiler Warnings)
11 Feb 1999 14:51:50 GMT Ertan Payci <p5maabdyi-o7da2ltay5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Well i'm sorry, this was probably my fault. I took the example
from the tutorial at http://wall.etl.go.jp/delegate/tutorial/ and put it
into an config-file. But two commands in a line only work on the Shell-prompt,
not in a file.

> This is the first report about the problem, and only one.  I tested
> the functionality of the CRON parameter like:
>
>  % delegated -P8080 CRON="* * * * * -expire 1s" -vv EXPIRELOG=/dev/tty
>
> which means invoking expire every minitues to remove cached files
> immediately, and it seems work without problem...

Best regards.

--
Ertan Payci
Ertan@Netwhere..de