Article delegate-en/2797 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Audio/Video MSN+delegate ?
19 Dec 2004 07:51:41 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

On 11/26/04(17:17) you "Fagerlund Robin" <pbqdabdyi-dyd2yveqidxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A2789@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I noticed the built in socks support in MSN doesn't use the socks server for audio/video, so I run MSN through Permeos Security Driver instead. So that all traffic is sent via the delegate SOCKS server.
 |
 |I login fine with MSN but are unable to establish an audio/video conference, on the socks server I get this error:

 |"FATAL inherited handle[0] 1868 is not socket"

You will find many articles around the problem by retrieving the archive
with keywords "FATAL inherited".
<URL:http://www.delegate.org/-fsx/search?key=FATAL+inherited&index=dgmlEn&sort=date>

If it occurs in a MS-Win-machine which runs only with a set of standard
softwares as it is shipped, I might be able to be interested in it.
One possible reason is that the binary distribution of DeleGate is
created using ancient version of VC++ (ver.5).  So I uploaded the
current version of DeleGate compiled with VC++.net (based on VC7, without
optimization) expecting it might give some different result.

  ftp://ftp.delegate.org/pub/DeleGate/beta/dg8_10_4-pre1.zip

(But anyway I never recommend running DeleGate on MS-Win)