Article delegate-en/2791 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Using Delegate Proxy to connect to Upstream Proxy and using Authentication
06 Dec 2004 10:37:01 GMT Tapish Kumar <p44fabdyi-yavwm677vvxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello,

I am trying to access an UPSTREAM PROXY(non-delegate) using the DELEGATE Proxy. I am using the following command :

delegated -P8005 SERVER=http AUTHORIZER="-list{test:test123}" PROXY=10.10.10.27:80 PERMIT="http:*:*" +OWNER root +DGROOT /root/delegate/

I use a client browser ( Internet Explorer) to access this proxy . I do get a prompt to Authenticate the Delegated proxy. After keying in the same , I receive one more prompt to connect to the Upstream Proxy . After I enter the required aunthentication I get amessage saying " not able to connect to the required proxy using Delegate.

I then remove the AUTHORIZER param and restart the DELEGATE..The Proxy then works fine.. What should be done now?

Can somebody help? Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Tapish

 The all-new My Yahoo!  What will yours do?