Article delegate-en/2789 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Audio/Video MSN+delegate ?
26 Nov 2004 08:17:00 GMT "Fagerlund Robin" <pbqdabdyi-o7da2lrly5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi!

Do you have any idéa of how to make a video conference work with MSN and delegate? (or other free video conference software that can be used with delegate)

This is what I've tried.

On a windows PC behind a firewall I created a TCP relay that forwards to a delegate SOCKS server outside the firewall. And I secure the relay with SSLway.

I noticed the built in socks support in MSN doesn't use the socks server for audio/video, so I run MSN through Permeos Security Driver instead. So that all traffic is sent via the delegate SOCKS server.

I login fine with MSN but are unable to establish an audio/video conference, on the socks server I get this error:

"FATAL inherited handle[0] 1868 is not socket"

I feel that I cant really enable the video/conference functionality for our users in a secure way with out a proxy like delegate.

Thankful for any tips and ideas regarding this.

Brgds

Robin Fagerlund
EssNet AB
www.essnet.se