Article delegate-en/2780 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Thank You
20 Oct 2004 12:21:05 GMT =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Roland_K=E4ser?= <p3qfabdyi-dyd2yvcuidxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello

I'm about to install Your delegate reverse proxy for our webserver. This
is the second time I use this software.
Based on long searches for finding a software with the capabilities like
Delegate, I would like to propose
You to wider spread the Delegate website in the search engines to get a
larger comunitiy of delegate users.
I think this software is very useful and sould been used on every
internet server which provides this services who can be proxied by delegate.

Kind regards and many thanks

Roland Kaeser
--

*Roland Kaeser *
**

Tel:     +40 00 000 00 0f

This message is only intended for the person to whom it is addressed. If
you are not that person you are not permitted to make use of the
information and you are requested to notify Swiss Forex Ltd. immediately
and to destroy the copy in your possession. Opinions expressed are
subject to change without notice and = may differ or be contrary to the
opinions or recommendations of Swiss = Forex Ltd or affiliated
companies as a result of using different = assumptions and criteria.

Copyright Swiss Forex Ltd. 2004