Article delegate-en/2778 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] "500 Internal are server error"
18 Oct 2004 13:08:29 GMT p3ifabdyi-yavwm62svvxr.ml@ml.delegate.org

Hello,

my firm host the firewall of a money-institute in germany.

For the following inquiry in this case we are expressly authorized by our
customer!

beside the firewall we also administrate some "Delegate"
Certificate-Proxyserver based on Red Hat Linux 9 (Kernel 2.4.20-8),
DG-Version (8.9.6).

A few Days ago, we installed an ssl-instance which does not function at
all.

Authentification is malfunctious. Its not posible for our users to sign in
the ssl-server, hosted by an other bank.

By analysis the DG-logs we found an rfc-return-code "500 Internal server
error"

So we tried a newer dg-version, a newer sslway-version, but both without
success.

Still, it was noticeable to us version differences concerning open SSL (us:
0.9.7a , them: 0.9.7c ).

SO: what is this 500 internal error all about ?

Is there any solution, any hint to help us ?

Thank you in advance for your support

Greetings from "old" Germany... ;-)

Stephan ワbelherr

Systematics Communications GmbH