Article delegate-en/2762 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Building Delegate 8.10.0 Beta in OS/2
11 Oct 2004 02:31:33 GMT pzmbabdyi-uwzfqirtozxr.ml@ml.delegate.org

> Hi,
>
> I have resigned myself that DeleGate will not work on OS/2 after 9.10.0 :p

I'm certain that both users of Delegate under OS/2 will be upset when that
time comes.

<stuff snipped>

> Files with name starting with "_-" means that "it might be used if it can be
> compiled sucessfully", thus the failure is not problem.

Ahh, I see. I keep thinking that I should look into your multi-platform
build approach more deeply - it's always seemed to me to be well thought
out.  Obviously, if I understood the system better, I wouldn't ask such
silly questions.

> I uploaded the current snapshot as 8.10.1-pre1 at
> ftp://ftp.delegate.org/pub/DeleGate/beta/ directory, including fixes you
> noted.  Thank you.

You're very welcome - and thank you for all your hard work and support!
I've just downloaded and built the -pre1, and the build went without a
hitch.

Thanks again!

-Derek
|  Derek J Decker          pzmbabdyi-uwzfqirtozxr.ml@ml.delegate.org       Decker Automation    |
|  Tel/Fax: 000/000-0006                          585 Winterhill Lane  |
|  http://DeckerAutomation.myiglou.com            Lexington, KY 40509  |