Article delegate-en/2747 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Prob with POP server
13 Sep 2004 10:19:51 GMT =?iso-8859-1?q?S=E9bastien=20Cottalorda?= <pxmfabdyi-gztgalj4zkdr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I encountered a strange problem on POP server (delegate version 8.9.5):

When, on one of my POP server (2 different checked), I 'm near to receive 2
messages, the second message contains a part of the first one.

Here is my delegate POP server config file
-P2022
SERVER=pop://pop.free.fr
PERMIT=*:*:aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd
FTOCL=/usr/local/delegate/delegate8.9.5/lib/clamav.cfi

Here is my /usr/local/delegate/delegate8.9.5/lib/clamav.cfi
It's a perl script that store each line sent in STDIN and put all of them in a
../delegate/work/dg$pid file.
Each message product a single file indexed with the pid number. If the same
pid is reaffected, the last message erase the precedent file (I'm not in
appened mode).
Then I run Anti-Virus + Anti-SPAM programs and sent the result on STDOUT for
delegate.

For debugging my problem, I did not delete working files used in my cfi
filter.
I note that the original message (which was sent directly by delegate )
already contains part of the first message.
example:
2nd message Header
2nd message Message part
1st message end Message
(eventually 1st message attached files)

Do you think the problem comes from my ISP "free.fr" and "libello.com", the 2
provider I check and note the problem ?

Thanks in advance for you help.
I'm at your disposal for any kind of help.

Sebastien Cottalorda
--
Veuillez noter mon changement d'e-mail
Please note my new e-mail

[ Retirer NOSPAM pour répondre directement
  Remove  NOSPAM to reply directly ]