Article delegate-en/2736 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate - Transparent HTTP Proxy
29 Aug 2004 13:43:11 GMT =?iso-8859-1?q?Pablo=20Rosatti?= <pvyfabdyi-c2jtqbgqqbvr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I want to do a http transparent proxy cache. Please
help me.

Thanks.

 --- Yutaka Sato <feedback@delegate.org> escribió:
> On 08/29/04(21:55) you
> =?iso-8859-1?q?Pablo=20Rosatti?=
> <pablorosatti@..ar> wrote
> in
> <_A2734@delegate-en.ML_>
>  |Is it possible to use delegate as a Transparent
> HTTP
>  |Proxy?
>
> If you mean a HTTP proxy which forwards HTTP
> messages based on the Host:
> field in request message, the answer is Yes.
> Note that you might have to specify RELAY=vhost
> parameter if you need to
> allow the feature to other than host on the local
> network (or same-segment).
>
>  |What I would like to do is to have a delegate
> daemon
>  |running on a firewall manage the traffic coming
> from a
>  |private subnet and resend it to another HTTP
> proxy,
>  |without having to reconfigure all the hosts of the
> subnet.
>
> Cheers,
> Yutaka
> --
>   D G   Yutaka Sato <y.sato@delegate.org>
> http://delegate.org/y.sato/
>  ( - )  National Institute of Advanced Industrial
> Science and Technology
> _<   >_ 1-1-4 Umezono, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305-8568
> Japan

100mb gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar