Article delegate-en/2735 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate - Transparent HTTP Proxy
29 Aug 2004 13:31:26 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

On 08/29/04(21:55) you =?iso-8859-1?q?Pablo=20Rosatti?= <pablorosatti@..ar> wrote
in <_A2734@delegate-en.ML_>
 |Is it possible to use delegate as a Transparent HTTP
 |Proxy?

If you mean a HTTP proxy which forwards HTTP messages based on the Host:
field in request message, the answer is Yes.
Note that you might have to specify RELAY=vhost parameter if you need to
allow the feature to other than host on the local network (or same-segment).