Article delegate-en/2729 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] How to run delegate as a caching
23 Aug 2004 02:40:47 GMT Jack <pvefabdyi-bfsye36yi25r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello all,

I'm quite confused by the numerous options provided by Delegate *^_^*
I'd like to run Delegate as a caching http proxy, and would like to
set some basic parameters, including ACL (to block access to local PC
as well as LAN), cache size limit, etc. I wonder if anyone can
provide a command line for me to start with?

--
Best regards,
Jack