Article delegate-en/2721 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] sending to a another server before sending it to target server.
08 Aug 2004 16:15:06 GMT Saravana Perumal <puefabdyi-qjyh54msrnxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

We have a scenario where in we need to send all data that goes through
delegate to another machine for logging before sending to the target
websites. Can this be possible using a filter? If so can anyone give a
sample script

thanks
Peru