Article delegate-en/2714 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Running Delegate in the background
06 Aug 2004 23:14:16 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

On 08/06/04(05:27) you Adam Engel <adamengel@specializedbusinesssoftware..>
wrote
in <_A2712@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I have gotten DeleGate to work on my RedHat 9 installation. However, I
 |cannot seem to get DeleGate to run in the background. What argument is
 |required to have DeleGate run in the background?  I have tried using '&' at
 |the end of the call, but that did not work.

It works in background by default, without any argument, writing
its log into LOGFILE.

 |I took the -v flag off of the
 |command to limit the verbage. I cannot have this run in the foreground.

-v makes DeleGate run in foreground, writing its log onto standard
output (console) instead of LOGFILE.