Article delegate-en/2712 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Running Delegate in the background
05 Aug 2004 20:27:14 GMT Adam Engel <ptafabdyi-qjyh54jzbnxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I have gotten DeleGate to work on my RedHat 9 installation. However, I
cannot seem to get DeleGate to run in the background. What argument is
required to have DeleGate run in the background?  I have tried using '&' at
the end of the call, but that did not work. I took the -v flag off of the
command to limit the verbage. I cannot have this run in the foreground.

Thanks,
Adam Engel