Article delegate-en/2685 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: OWA not working via IE
28 Jun 2004 10:30:33 GMT Alex Ongena <piefabdyi-auoevhegzonr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
Able NV

Yutaka,
Thank you.
I have just returned from Holiday and will try you patch later
this week.
Thank you already.
Alex

On Sat, 2004-06-12 at 08:19, Yutaka Sato wrote:
> On 06/11/04(07:53) you feedback@delegate.. (Yutaka Sato) wrote
> in <_A2638@delegate-en.ML_>
>  |The "SEARCH" method takes XML data as message body in both request and
>  |response messages, and XML data may contains URL.
>  |<URL:http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/e2k3/e2k3/_webdav_search.asp>
>
> Although I know little about SEARCH and XML, it seems that at least
> the label <a:href> indicates URL to be rewritten for MOUNT.
> So I made a patch like enclosed.   The patched version is at
> "ftp://ftp.delegate.org/pub/DeleGate/delegate8.9.6-pre2.tar.gz"
> This patch might work if we are lucky.
>
>  |Such URLs in XML must be rewritten like URLs in HTML, when it is MOUNTed
>  |by DeleGate, but not implemented yet.
>  |<URL:http://www.delegate.org/mail-lists/delegate/12178>
>  |Since I rarely use M$ products including Outlook and IIS, I don't know
>  |how to test it.  If you could send a example of request and response
>  |message of SEARCH to me, I will see it to judge if it is easy to make
>  |MOUNT for XML.  It will be recorded in logfile with "FCL=-tee-n" option.
>
> Real example of SEARCH XMLs got with FCL=-tee-n is appreciated yet.
>
> Cheers,
> Yutaka
> --
>   D G   Yutaka Sato <y.sato@delegate.org> http://delegate.org/y.sato/
>  ( - )  National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology

aXs GUARD has completed security and anti-virus checks on this e-mail
(http://www.axsguard.com)