Article delegate-en/2679 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] How can FTP's data channel be secured?
25 Jun 2004 06:51:30 GMT "Nageswara Rao" <po4fabdyi-dyd2yvbca6xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Friend,

below i am just pasting the problem posted by you long back for your reference

   We've been trying to configure delegate to secure our ftp transfers but from
what we can tell only the command channel is encrypted. The data channel is
still sent from client to server unencrypted. Unless we're doing something
wrong, we don't see any way to resolve this. Can anyone shed some light on
this issue?

Peter Steele

Now we are also facing the same problem. Which you faced earlier hope by this time you would have got the solution.
kindly help us.

Regards,

Naeswara Rao G.