Article delegate-en/2674 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: SSLway on Linux?
24 Jun 2004 14:46:53 GMT "Michael Richter" <pnufabdyi-dyd2yvemnoxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

> In message <_A2669@delegate-en.ML_> on
> 06/24/04(19:01:46)
> you "Michael Richter" <pnufabdyi-dyd2yvemnoxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
>  |in reference to
>  |http://www.delegate.org/mail-lists/delegate-en/2418
>  |I want to tell you, that the same problem occurs to my configuration.
>  |I want to use delegate as an http-->https proxy by using the sslway app.
>  |By testing many different versions of delegate under linux I allways
> get
>  |an "EOF at start". By using the latest windows version, I didn't get any
>  |error.
>  |Is there any suggestion from you, to solve the problem ?
>
> You might be able to escape the problem with "-bugs" option for SSLway
> which enables backward compatibilities.
>
> By the way, do you get the problem for any SSL site?
> If the problem occurs only with a specific SSL site, could you show me
> the URL of the SSL site for the testing by myself?
>
> Cheers,
> Yutaka
> --
>   D G   Yutaka Sato <y.sato@delegate.org> http://delegate.org/y.sato/
>  ( - )  National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology

thank you for this quick answer !

the -bugs option didn't help...

I don't get the problem with any site. The site is
 https://wpdynamic.wpsbank.de and I get everytime EOF during the request.
By using the lastest windows delegate I didn't get any error. Like
described in my last mail, Mr. Roger Hohman (article 2418) has the same
problem withing the same URL (I asked him yesterday using his mail
account).

best regards

Michael