Article delegate-en/2672 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Problem with PAM authentication
24 Jun 2004 12:55:17 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 06/24/04(21:04) you Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais <p4edabdyi-rra4sdwkc3zr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A2670@delegate-en.ML_>
 |But, in the second step, I re-installed them and re-launch the make which didn't
 |check again the avability of the lib...
 |In the final step, because I didn't find a clean option in the makefile, I
 |removed the mkmake.exe and mkmkmk.exe by hand to force the lib detection and It
 |works !
 |
 |So, the real problem was that I didn't have the dev library installed when I
 |make delegate-8.9.2 the first time...Afterwhat I read the mailing list and
 |installed my dev library but the makefile didn't take care of them anymore...

I'm curious why and how you are sharing a source tree between different
versions of DeleGate.  Since each version is packed into it TAR as
"delegateX.X.X/...", it is difficult to imagine that someone is copying
it over an existing tree of different version.  Also I think that the
compilation of DeleGate from scrach is fast enough, and no one will need
reusing the result of past compilation.