Article delegate-en/2671 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: SSLway on Linux?
24 Jun 2004 12:20:26 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "Michael Richter" <pnufabdyi-dyd2yvaxa6xr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |in reference to
 |http://www.delegate.org/mail-lists/delegate-en/2418
 |
 |I want to tell you, that the same problem occurs to my configuration.
 |I want to use delegate as an http-->https proxy by using the sslway app.
 |By testing many different versions of delegate under linux I allways  get
 |an "EOF at start". By using the latest windows version, I didn't get any
 |error.
 |
 |Is there any suggestion from you, to solve the problem ?

You might be able to escape the problem with "-bugs" option for SSLway
which enables backward compatibilities.

By the way, do you get the problem for any SSL site?
If the problem occurs only with a specific SSL site, could you show me
the URL of the SSL site for the testing by myself?