Article delegate-en/2669 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En]
24 Jun 2004 10:02:15 GMT "Michael Richter" <pnufabdyi-dyd2yvgta6xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Mr. Sato,

in reference to

http://www.delegate.org/mail-lists/delegate-en/2418

I want to tell you, that the same problem occurs to my configuration.
I want to use delegate as an http-->https proxy by using the sslway app.
By testing many different versions of delegate under linux I allways  get
an "EOF at start". By using the latest windows version, I didn't get any
error.

Is there any suggestion from you, to solve the problem ?

with kind regards

Michael