Article delegate-en/2665 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: User@192.168.0.1:30 for ftp
23 Jun 2004 01:24:59 GMT "Tommy Lam" <plqfabdyi-mnhltatxynjr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,
Thanks so your much for your quick respond.
I am so sorry to confused you, but what I am actually want to do is
From my ftp server. I want to connect to an external ftp server using the
format like user@252..22:30 as my user name. The reason being is that
I am only allow to connect to their ftp server with port 30,but every time I
try to connect using the above user format I got this error message (proxy
failed to connect with '203.221.252.22')

Thanks again.

Regards
Tommy