Article delegate-en/2661 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: URL not always translated.
22 Jun 2004 19:18:08 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

On 06/16/04(10:02) you Frugoletto <plyfabdyi-dyd2yvgxvoxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A2654@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I use delegate as origin server with few virtual paths pointing to few
 |services available on the same machine.
 |Delegate is also configured to offer secure http. Here is the
 |configuration.
 |
 |delegated -P443 SERVER=https FCL=sslway RELIABLE="*"
 |DGROOT="/Progra~1/Delegate" ADMIN=admin@localhost MOUNT="/zoe/*
 |http://localhost:10080/*" MOUNT="/spambayes/* http://localhost:8880/*"
 |MOUNT="/firewall/* http://192.168.128.1/*" REACHABLE=localhost
 |URICONV="where:any"
 |
 |Everything seems fine except the service mapped on /zoe. The pages
 |generated by this service have links in the form "/something". Those
 |links don't get substituted by delegate so, instead of being
 |https://servername/zoe/something they become
 |https://servername/something which doesn't exist.
 |Obviously, if I map zoe on the root everything works fine.
 |
 |Is there a way to force delegate to substitute those links too?

Possibly it is because the URL "/something" in a response message
from the server "http://localhost:10080" is represented in some format
unrecognizable by DeleGate.  So seeing the whole message, or at
least several lines around the line includeing "/something",
will be helpful.  If the page is not in HTML but in JavaScript or
so, you need URICONV=where:any to rewrite those types of contents.