Article delegate-en/2658 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegated executable command not recognised
22 Jun 2004 18:57:44 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

On 06/15/04(11:52) you "Tommy Lam" <tommy.lam@..au> wrote
in <_A2652@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I have followed the how to install Delegate instruction and have installed
 |Delegate successfully.
 |My problem is when I went to /scrc directory to run :
 |[root@firewall src]# delegated -P8021 SERVER=ftp
 |bash: delegated: command not found.
 |
 |There is a file in /src called delegated and I know that it is an executable
 |file, but every time I run it  the command is not recognise.
 |
 |Please Help... Thanks in advance for quick responding.

May be you can execute it with "./delegate" instead of "delegate".
I recommend you to read the manual of your own commend shell, with
"man bash" for example.