Article delegate-en/2654 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] URL not always translated.
16 Jun 2004 01:02:25 GMT Frugoletto <plyfabdyi-dyd2yvdda6xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I use delegate as origin server with few virtual paths pointing to few
services available on the same machine.
Delegate is also configured to offer secure http. Here is the
configuration.

delegated -P443 SERVER=https FCL=sslway RELIABLE="*"
DGROOT="/Progra~1/Delegate" ADMIN=admin@localhost MOUNT="/zoe/*
http://localhost:10080/*" MOUNT="/spambayes/* http://localhost:8880/*"
MOUNT="/firewall/* http://192.168.128.1/*" REACHABLE=localhost
URICONV="where:any"

Everything seems fine except the service mapped on /zoe. The pages
generated by this service have links in the form "/something". Those
links don't get substituted by delegate so, instead of being
https://servername/zoe/something they become
https://servername/something which doesn't exist.
Obviously, if I map zoe on the root everything works fine.

Is there a way to force delegate to substitute those links too?

Thanks,
Fru,.