Article delegate-en/2652 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegated executable command not recognised
15 Jun 2004 02:52:29 GMT "Tommy Lam" <plqfabdyi-dyd2yvepa6xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi
I have followed the how to install Delegate instruction and have installed
Delegate successfully.
My problem is when I went to /scrc directory to run :
[root@firewall src]# delegated -P8021 SERVER=ftp
bash: delegated: command not found.

There is a file in /src called delegated and I know that it is an executable
file, but every time I run it  the command is not recognise.

Please Help... Thanks in advance for quick responding.

Tommy