Article delegate-en/264 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] SMTP & POP3 relay ?
07 Feb 1999 09:37:09 GMT Lars Holmstrm <paqaqbdyi-p5lznxnvfbxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Is it possible to relaying SMTP and POP3 to hosts outside the firewall
(delegate).

What I am trying to achieve is a way so that users on my local LAN using
non-official adresses can specifying their own hosts, not pointing to
same hosts for all users, for mail access.

/Lars