Article delegate-en/2635 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] basic question http-Client ---> DeleGate ---> https-Webserver
09 Jun 2004 13:41:24 GMT <pjmfabdyi-53habjw4mnzr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
http://freemail.web.de/

Hello,

I would like to use DeleGate for the following (no client-authentication):

http-Client ---> DeleGate ---> https-Webserver

Unfortunately, I don't have too much knowledge about proxys. After a lot oft tries it worked with the following configuration:

delegate ADMIN=amin@abc..xy -P8080  -v SERVER=http FSV=sslway MOUNT="http://website.xy/* https://website.xy/*"

However, sometimes the http-website in the browser loads very slowly, although the site is always the same, and the connection is ok. Am I using the proper configuartion for DeleGate? Or is there a better way?

Thank you very much!
Michael

Endlich SMS mit Bildern versenden! Das Bild selbst ist dabei gratis,
Sie bezahlen lediglich den Versand. http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021195