Article delegate-en/263 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Number of delegate instances ?
07 Feb 1999 08:32:27 GMT Lars Holmstrm <paqaqbdyi-o7da2lugy5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

As I understand you have to run a separate instance of delegate for
every server, SOCKS, SMTP, NNTP, HTTP, UDP-RELAY etc.

What is a common configuration people are using ? 5 duplicates ?
In my case I am running on Linux. Will code between the instances  be
shared in my system ?

/Lars