Article delegate-en/2623 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegate Config
17 May 2004 22:00:40 GMT "ashika" <ph4fabdyi-mnvdjl634rfr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Greetings,

I want to utilize delegate on a muti-homed linux server to do the following:

a. http proxying for interanal clients (example works like charm :-)

b. dns resolution for internal clients

c. smtp proxying from outside clients to a mail server residing on server x

d. pop2/pop3/imap proxying from outside clients to server x

e. ssh proxying to server x from outside clients

Do I have to explicitly specify the network interfaces or does delegate
handle this automatically?

Can I do all of the above on a single machine?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Regards

Andrew

Measure me not by the heights to which I have climbed but the depths
from which I have come - Frederick Douglass

Andrew Shika
BCIT (Pty) Ltd
Office : (000)000-0001
Mobile:000-000-0001