Article delegate-en/2622 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: ssl-connection fails with delegate 8.9.3
13 May 2004 21:35:54 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

On 05/14/04(01:40) you bernhard rauh <phifabdyi-uqy4d4uanhjr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A2620@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I don't know, which version of sslway I used, there is only a date of
 |the file. I've installed the latest version of sslway which was
 |downloadable from the delegate-ftp-server and it works fine.
 |P.S. Is there a commandline-parameter to ask sslway about a
 |versionnumber? I can't find a documentation about the syntax of sslway.

Not the version but the date of modification is shown by -v option.

SSLway 2004-05-05 <ysato@delegate.org>