Article delegate-en/2620 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: ssl-connection fails with delegate 8.9.3
13 May 2004 16:40:18 GMT bernhard rauh <phifabdyi-5ilfsukbr5fr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello Yutaka,

I don't know, which version of sslway I used, there is only a date of
the file. I've installed the latest version of sslway which was
downloadable from the delegate-ftp-server and it works fine.

Thank's a lot!

Best regards,
Bernhard Rauh

P.S. Is there a commandline-parameter to ask sslway about a
versionnumber? I can't find a documentation about the syntax of sslway.