Article delegate-en/2614 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: small patch : delegate as origin http server, css and Mozilla...
11 May 2004 17:04:30 GMT Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais <p4edabdyi-5ilfsuprr5fr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello,

In my case, the problem was that Mozilla's browsers don't care about the css
files if they don't have the text/css Mime-extension...

Anyway, thanks for your help on my PAM problem, I currently make some other
tests, but It still doesn't work at this time. I will write you more details
about this issue later...

cheers,
--
JGuillaume de Rorthais
GPG/PGP ID : 0x2A47BED0

Selon Yutaka Sato <feedback@delegate.org>:

| On 04/15/04(01:19) you Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais <derorthaisjg@free..fr>
| wrote
| in <_A2595@delegate-en.ML_>
|  |Currently, I search to rewrite html page send by servers with the 503 http
|  |status code...Reading the delegate manual, I just discover the FILETYPE
| option
|  |in the delegate manual...
|  |