Article delegate-en/2612 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: small patch : delegate as origin http server, css and Mozilla...
11 May 2004 15:57:02 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

On 04/15/04(01:19) you Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais <p4edabdyi-ii4a7xypikdr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A2595@delegate-en.ML_>
 |Currently, I search to rewrite html page send by servers with the 503 http
 |status code...Reading the delegate manual, I just discover the FILETYPE option
 |in the delegate manual...
 |
 |To stand in the "Guillaume say stupid things" subjet, is my last post
 |(http://www.delegate.org/mail-lists/delegate-en/2579) totaly useless as
 |the same way ?

FILETYPE parameter is intended to add non-standard types, but "text/css"
is standard enough to be added into "filetype.c".  There are many
media-types registered at IANA which should be listed in "filetype.c".
<URL:ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/iana/assignments/media-types/media-types>