Article delegate-en/2606 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] nntp auth
09 May 2004 15:59:38 GMT "George Zlatanov" <pfyfabdyi-4z7oftckab5r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello!

I'm trying to access nntp via http with DeleGate. My syntax is:

./delegated -v -P8050 MOUNT="/netnews/*
nntp://news.server.tlda/news.group/*"

I do have username and password for that news server and when I'm trying to
access it via IE I'm getting prompted for username and password. After
entering them the system is asking me again and again to enter them and I'm
getting auth failure as a result. I know I could enter user/pass as
nntp://user:pass@server.., but...

my username looks like: myname@server.. (with other words an e-mail
address with @ in it)
password is single word

How could it enter user and pass as nttp://........ on the command line, or
from a file? Is it possible? Any way to work around?

Thank you for your time.

--
jo