Article delegate-en/2603 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Can I use one port for multiple protocols
26 Apr 2004 22:36:51 GMT "Dan Higgins" <peufabdyi-bfsye325gr5r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

> Here is more info on the config I'm trying, but I can't see why it doesn't
> work. For this example, only port 8888 is open to the outside.
>
> I've got 2 config files, the first:
[...]

Hello? Is anybody out there? I have spent many hours reading the man page
and trying different tweaks to this config. If what I'm trying to do is not
possible, please say so. If it is possible, then what am I missing?

Regards,
-Dan