Article delegate-en/2597 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Can I use one port for multiple protocols
20 Apr 2004 00:58:32 GMT "Dan Higgins" <peufabdyi-4z7ofth2ab5r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Greetings,

If I have one port open, can I use Delegate to accept connections on that
port, then look at the incoming stream, and forward on to different ports
based on the stream data?

More specifically, I need to listen on port 8888. Then IF a http request is
made on that port, relay it to port 80. If the incoming stream is NOT http,
then relay to some other default port.

I've been trying all day to get Delegate to do this, but I'm woefully stuck.

Thanks for any help,
-Dan