Article delegate-en/2584 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: How to specify multi-mail servers on POP-Proxy
27 Mar 2004 18:11:49 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

On 03/23/04(11:26) you "vanny" <vanny@artemis-it..> wrote
in <_A2577@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I've installed POP-Proxy.By using Delegate(POP), I don't want to ask each
 |users to change their existing Account's setting, for instance in the
 |Account's box from "vanny" to "vanny@xxxxxx..".But I still don't know how
 |to specify many mail servers at POP-Proxy.I can realize this if clients use
 |only one mail server by writing that mail server'address at the "Server
 |Option". Is it possible to mount serveral pop servers on Delegate(POP)?

You can specify a POP server for each user like this:

 SERVER=pop
 MOUNT="vanny pop://xxxxxx.com/vanny"
 MOUNT="berry pop://yyyyyy.org/berry"