Article delegate-en/2583 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Using stunnel instead of sslway
27 Mar 2004 15:49:50 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

On 03/20/04(08:01) you Robert Szasz <rszasz@dhs..> wrote
in <_A2576@delegate-en.ML_>
 |Has anyone had problems using the stunnel wrapper with delegate. I have not been able to compile the old SSLeay, and am having many problems with making the openSSL distro spit out a sslway binary.

Which version of OpenSSL are you using on which OS ?
I did not encounterd problem to make recent versions of OpenSSL including
OpenSSL-0.9.7d on Linux, MacOSX, Windows and so on.