Article delegate-en/258 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegate - Compliment
04 Feb 1999 18:02:34 GMT Ben Kressman <paiaqbdyi-o7da2lvoy5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I just wanted to complement you on your program Delegate.  I've been
looking for a program that does what yours does for a while, and have
tried tons of them (including SSH and others like that).  Yours is far
the easiest to use, and the best working I've seen. Plus a win32 app
that actually is good.  FYI - Ive tested your delegate under Windows 98,

and Windows 2000 beta 3, Linux 2.2.1, and it works!  Great Job!

Thanks for your effort.

-Ben Kressman
Houston, Texas