Article delegate-en/2565 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Configuration + lack of time
13 Mar 2004 00:10:13 GMT "Virgil Iancu" <paufabdyi-rra4sdt2c3zr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,
What I need to set is to bypass the company proxy; so I want to set my home
computer to do the job: NNTP access, http browsing and POP access. For all
of them I would like to talk SSL between my computer at work and my home
one. Because this is probably a very common install, can, please, somebody,
send me the script to launch this?(XP box).

Greatly  appreciated,
Virgil