Article delegate-en/2564 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] question regarding authentication
10 Mar 2004 20:54:48 GMT Robert Szasz <paqfabdyi-y44oklbdqljr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I would like to set up an ssl proxy for pop3 (to local service) smtp (to
local service) and nntp (to remote machine. I'd like to act as a simple
ssl wrapper for pop3, but authenticate smtp to the pop3 account, and for
nntp, both auth against pop3, and then forward all nntp requests with a
diffrent username.password to the isp's usenet server. Does delegate
have the ability to handle all of this, and if so, would someone mind
giving me a rough outline of what sub modules I would need to configure
to get this working?

Thanks in advance for the help,
Robert Szasz.