Article delegate-en/2544 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Still problems with POST and SSL-Tunnel
12 Feb 2004 12:40:53 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

On 02/12/04(21:06) you p54eqbdyi-5ilfsul6r5fr.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote
in <_A2543@delegate-en.ML_>
 |we have done some more test during the last days. We tested your example to
 |prove everything is patched correctly - it worked. Now we turned on more logging
 |and found the following sequence in the client-delegate:

I'm not sure what you are going to do with DeleGate.  You seems to do
filtering of HTTP request message with FTOSV filter, it's OK.  But I
don't know why you need SSLway, why you use STARTTLS with '-st', why
you use SSLTUNNEL to cascade DeleGates, and so on.

  D G   Yutaka Sato <y.sato@delegate.org> http://www.delegate.org/y.sato/