Article delegate-en/254 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Controlling NNTP Posting
03 Feb 1999 14:10:36 GMT Dennis Cartier <p7yaabdyi-dyd2yvhoidxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,
I would like to either split the reading/posting abiltiy of users onto
different NNTP Servers or simply block posting. I do not have full
control over one of the NNTP Servers so I can not simply block posting
on it (and allow posting on the other). So is there anyway to control
posting and reading ability of users through delegate?

Dennis Cartier
guy@trigger..