Article delegate-en/2535 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] HOWTO: change the default for DGROOT
09 Feb 2004 12:03:35 GMT Steffen Kaiser <p44eqbdyi-4z7oftckab5r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello,

I'm trying to change the default of DGROOT, in order to have:

delegated -Fdump DGROOT

(as used by subin/install.sh:DGROOT=`../src/delegated -Fdump DGROOT`)

I have built delegated using the following line in DELEGATE_CONF:

DGROOT=/usr/local/delegate

This environment variable was also assigned & exported when I ran "make".

I only found my settings in the following place ("rgrep
"/usr/local/delegate" *" in root of source dir):

DELEGATE_CONF:DGROOT=/usr/local/delegate
src/DELEGATE_CONF:DGROOT=/usr/local/delegate
src/Makefile.tst:DGROOT=/usr/local/delegate
src/Makefile.go:DGROOT=/usr/local/delegate

It had been populated into Makefile.go, but is not used anywhere.

The same applies to the information of OWNER; in contrast the ADMIN
setting of DELEGATE_CONF has been populated to conf.o (and thereby into
delegated -- however the "src/delegated -Fdump ADMIN" returns "(none)").

Bye,

--
Steffen Kaiser
FB Angewandte Informatik