Article delegate-en/2527 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Problem with FTP Login not working on the first try, but does on the second
29 Jan 2004 15:22:05 GMT p34eqbdyi-jfbrsz4ruvxr.ml@ml.delegate.org

I am seeing a problem with our delegate running as an FTP proxy where the
user logs in and they are told that the password failed.  At this point,
the user is connected toto the remote host and can type user followed by
the username and then supply a password and they get in.  Why would the
initial login attempt fail?

I can repeat this problem with any FTP site that I connect to via the
proxy.

Thanks

Marty Bostick

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.