Article delegate-en/2524 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] FTP2HTTP configuration
26 Jan 2004 12:50:54 GMT "Eric Paschoalick Chaves" <p3qeqbdyi-hugik5ugsjxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Folks,

            I'm not sure if Delegate can help me out in this scenario,
although I think it can. I need to allow an FTP client to download a
file that is hosted in HTTP (in fact, it is a dynamic page). However I
couldn't figure out how to use the delegate as FTP-to-HTP application
gateway.

            Also, I'd like to suggest a sample section on delegate's
site, with the configuration used in the site, so we can use it as a
reference.

Cheers,

Eric

Esta mensagem e seus anexos podem conter informacoes confidenciais ou privilegiadas, se voce nao e o destinatario dos mesmos e nao esta
autorizado a utilizar este material para qualquer fim, solicitamos que voce apague a mensagem e avise imediatamente ao remetente. O conteudo desta
mensagem e seus anexos nao representam necessariamente a opiniao e a intencao da empresa, nao implicando em qualquer obrigacao ou
responsabilidade por parte da mesma.
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information, if you are not the addressee or not authorized to receive this message for any
purpose, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. The contents of this message and its attachments do not
necessarily express the opinion or the intention of the company, and do not imply any legal obligation or responsibilities from this company.