Article delegate-en/251 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: relay virual http to internal PC <-- confused
31 Jan 1999 10:24:46 GMT Hiroshi Ueno 上野博 <pxakabth4-hugik5sw4bxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

> I need to relay requests to an internal PC
>
> requests for www.westport-cruise.com should be relayed to
> 10.10.10.3:80
> requests for www.drakeprofile.com to 10.10.10.2:80
>
> The only reason I need to do this is that I have sensitive
> data on that server and do not want it to be directly
> accessible from the net, but a bug in IE4 prevents me from
> doing this using my existing proxy (Domino Go). I find the
> documentation extremely confusing. Please help!

How about this?

delegated -P80 SERVER=http
          MOUNT="/* http://10.10.10.3/* host=www.westport-cruise.com"
          MOUNT="/* http://10.10.10.2/* host=www.drakeprofile.com"