Article delegate-en/250 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En]
31 Jan 1999 05:19:32 GMT Drake P3 <p7iaabdyi-qjyh54jrfoxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Thank You. I figured that one out (is there a better manual coming? I foud
Manual.txt to be very confusing)
Now I have other questions under the "relay virual http to internal PC <--
confused " topic.
I seem to be able to do it for one domain but not more than one. Please help.

> -- REPLYING TO THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE --
> From: Hiroshi Ueno δΈŠι‡Žεš <pxakabth4-qjyh54jrfoxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
> Date: 30 Jan 1999 18:09:07 GMT
> --
> > I have this running
> >
> > -P25 SERVER=tcprelay://server.domain.com:25
> >
> > When i telnet into the delegate PC on port 25 I get a connection from
> > server.domain.com (good)
> > but when mail is coming it is always rejected. Why? I need this
> > desperately!
> >

> Mail from where? You need to setup delegeted with the appropriate
> access control parameters if it will be accessed from the remote
> network.
>
> Consult a Manual.txt file about REMITTABLE/PERMITTABLE/RELIABLE
> parameters.
>
> Hiro Ueno

Kris Kadela, Systems Admin
Drake P3 Job & Resume Board