Article delegate-en/2496 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Commercial Use License?
09 Dec 2003 00:38:09 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 12/08/03(17:31) you <pxmeqbdyi-q4vsjhviirvr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A2491@delegate-en.ML_>
 |after a longer analysis phase for our commercial project we would like to use DeleGate > 8.5.5 in the final product to be delivered to our customers. Reading DeleGate's newest copyright notice I am not sure how to deal with that in a commercial environment. As far as I can see there is only a permission for private use and unfortunately no hint how to deal with commercial aspects (anything like GPL, FreeBSD copyright etc would be great here).

Hi,

You need to pay a fee when you use DeleGate in your commercial product or
service.  The amount of the fee depends on how DeleGate is used in the
produce or service.  Please inquire for more details by mail at
"delegate-license@m.aist.go.jp".

  D G Yutaka Sato <y.sato@delegate.org> http://www.delegate.org/y.sato/